Students with outstanding academic performance are recognized each fall and spring semester after grades are posted. Dean’s and Chancellor’s List honorees are posted on our website and the award is also listed on students’ transcripts.
The UNCG Dean’s List is compiled to honor undergraduate students who have excelled in the classroom during each semester. Students must meet the following criteria to be named to the Dean’s List.
- Earn at least six semester hours of coursework in classes graded on an A, B, C, D, or F basis.
- Achieve a GPA of 3.50 or better, with no grade below B- for the semester.
- Be in Academic Good Standing.
The Dean’s List is published after all grades have been processed for the respective fall or spring term. The achievement also appears on the academic transcript.
Current Year’s Dean’s List
Previous Years’ Dean’s List
The UNCG Chancellor’s List is compiled each semester to honor undergraduate students who have demonstrated consistent academic excellence over their time at the University. Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Chancellor’s List.
- Earn at least 30 semester hours at UNCG. (Transfer students must have at least one semester of enrollment at UNCG.)
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of 3.65 or higher.
- Be enrolled at UNCG in 12 or more hours for the semester.