Spartan Central

Your one stop site for all the needs of UNCG Spartans.

DOB Change

Student Date of Birth Correction Request
    • Student must upload a copy of his/her driver's license or birth certificate.
  • I request that my date of birth be corrected on the official records of the University as follows:

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Please click 'Next' to continue